An Essential Skill to Improve the Quality of your Interviews
Interviews play a significant role in our working lives but few people receive objective training on how to use interviews to drive effective and objective based decision making. CBI's provide a robust structure which will improve selection decisions, reduce turnover and reduce recruitment costs.
Competency Based Interviewing is a widely endorsed technique used for both assessment and development of individuals. Individuals past behavior is explored and aligned with competencies that are required for the target role, thus providing a reliable prediction of performance.
Our course uses a variety of learning methods including:
Who should attend?
Date: April 1st 2018
Location: Propel International Offices, 104 Aspect Tower, Business Bay, Dubai.
Cost: 4,250 AED per person
Deadline for registration:
- Improve assessment and development decisions
- Reduce Turnover
- Objective, consistent and fair application of selection criteria
- Confidence and familiarity with CBIs using best practice questioning techniques
- Practice in the objective use of Observe, Record, Classify & Evaluate (ORCE) assessment methodology
- Improved organisational brand through a positive and consistent candidate experience
- Improve cultural fit of candidates
How to find us?
Propel International Offices
Aspect Tower - Office 104
Tel: +971 4 375 9805
Mob: +971 55 282 0918