Become an ILM recognised Talent Assessment Expert
Our training portfolio of ILM recognised courses gives you assessment expertise, tools and techniques to translate assessment data into talent insight to influence stakeholders and drive outcomes. These courses are open to organisations of any size, as well as self-nominating individuals.
1 Day Competency Based Interview Skills (CBI) Course
2 Day Combined CBI & Assessor Skills Course
Course Details: Uncover essential skills to improve the quality of your interviews. Competency Based Interview Skills, are widely used for both assessment and development of individuals. Individuals past behaviour is explored and aligned with competencies that are required for the target role, thus providing a reliable prediction of performance. Certified in Competency Based Interview Skills only upon completion.
Price: 4,250 AED (CBI Only)
Course Details: After first mastering Competency Based Interview Skills, we will then tackle building internal assessment and development centre capability. Balancing Best Practice theory with activity based learning, the course blends observation with simulation and role playing, immersing candidates in the world of assessment. Certified in both Competency Based Interview Skills and Assessor Skills Training upon completion.
Price: 7,500 AED (CBI & Assessor Skills Combined)
- Improve assessment and development decisions
- Objective, consistent and fair application of selection criteria
- Confidence and familiarity with CBIs using best practice questioning techniques
- Practice in the objective use of Observe, Record, Classify & Evaluate (ORCE) assessment methodology
- Improved organisational brand through a positive and consistent candidate experience
- Improve cultural fit of candidates and reduce turnover
- Learning from experts and networking with peers
- Flexible course structure to fit your needs
Who should attend?
- HR Personnel
- Recruitment and Selection Experts
- Talent Management Practitioners
- Anyone wishing to use competency based interviewing for recruitment, selection or development purposes.